Old April 2nd 04, 05:21 AM
T. Early

wrote in message
. 105.130...

I detect... sarcasm.

And, as far as I know, it's not Al Franken's network. He's just one

of the
people who has a show. Janeane Garofalo and Randi Rhodes are but

two of
the other notables.

It's a breath of fresh air, that's for sure. There are too many

Rush
Limbaughs and Sean Hannity's as it is.

Actually, there's one Limbaugh and one Hannity AFAIK--but it's
possible the vast right wing conspiracy has cloned them, encased them
in pods, and sent them to radio stations around the country.

I believe that Chuck D is another one of the "notables" on lib-radio.
In fact, they have so many notables they they actually have had to buy
stations (or is it buy time on stations?) to get these shows carried.
So the analogy to short-wave isn't as far fetched as it seems. Since
the left generally doesn't have much use for market forces, it seems
kind of appropriate.