Old April 2nd 04, 03:25 PM
Stinger

"N8KDV" wrote in message

"T. Early" wrote:

wrote in message
. 105.130...

I detect... sarcasm.

And, as far as I know, it's not Al Franken's network. He's just one

of the
people who has a show. Janeane Garofalo and Randi Rhodes are but

two of
the other notables.

It's a breath of fresh air, that's for sure. There are too many

Rush
Limbaughs and Sean Hannity's as it is.

Actually, there's one Limbaugh and one Hannity AFAIK--but it's
possible the vast right wing conspiracy has cloned them, encased them
in pods, and sent them to radio stations around the country.

Another fellow I like is Neil Boortz... his program originates from WSB in
Atlanta, and he has some syndication across the country.

Neil Boortz is a great program. He's the only one I heard railing against
the misuse of "eminent domain" powers, in which townships force property
owners to sell so a structure that generates more tax revenue could be built
there.

-- Stinger