Old April 4th 04, 12:28 AM
Llgpt

Subject: Al Franken on shortwave
From: Mister Fixit
Date: 4/3/2004 5:21 PM Central Standard Time
On 03 Apr 2004 22:16:44 GMT,
(Llgpt) wrote:

From: Mister Fixit

Date: 4/3/2004 3:53 PM Central Standard Time
On 03 Apr 2004 18:06:25 GMT,
(Llgpt) wrote:

And Limbaugh's and Hannity's aren't being bankrolled by wealthy

Republicans?
refrain from using the conservative word, as the majority of republicans

are
not conservative.

Just wondering.................

Les

Limbaugh and Hannity are "Bankrolled" by companys that buy advertising
time during their programs. They buy these ad times because millions
of people listen to these show daily.

However, about 60% of the successful businesses in the US are owned or
operated by Republicans, so I suppose you could say they are
bankrolled by Republicans. If there is such a thing as a smart
Democrat Businessperson, they would also be wise to advertise to such
a large audience.

" Businessperson"

You spell just like that other Republican...........

Not very smart.

Were you born and raised in Mississippi too?

Les

Nope, the failed Liberal school system here in New York state failed
to teach me many things. And I am not a Republican. Wow 0 for 2, you
suck at this guessing thing.

I've never guessed at anything asshole. You spell bad, that was what I pointed
out.

I asked if you were born in Mississippi. Take comprehension 101 over again.

No liberal ever failed you asshole, I can read write and spell correctly. It
was living in New York that failed you with the spics and coons.

I was educated before that eternal sleeper ronald reagan coined the "liberal"
phrase.

A war baby, not one of the "me" generation, like yourself.

Les