Old April 4th 04, 01:47 AM
Llgpt

Subject: Al Franken on shortwave
From: "Stinger"
Date: 4/3/2004 6:09 PM Central Standard Time

"Llgpt" wrote in message

No liberal ever failed you asshole, I can read write and spell correctly.

It
was living in New York that failed you with the spics and coons.

SNIP
Les

Well, I guess we know what kind of problem you have with Mississippi now,
don't we, dirtbag?

You sure you can't leave sooner?

Oh yeah -- Welcome to my kill-file.

PLONK

-- Stinger

That's the way, killfile instead of meeting the problem head on and solving it,
the Mississippi way that is. If you can't admit the lowering of the education
bar is due to the coons, then I feel sorry for you dummy!

Born and bred in Mississippi, what an albatross to have hung around one's neck.

Goodbye indeed.

Les