Old April 4th 04, 05:26 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Generally one with a PhD would not be merely an 'instructor' would they?

Many PhDs are classified as instructors. It generally denotes someone who is
hired on a renewable basis versus someone on a tenure track timeline. When on
tenure-track, you have to jump through more publication and standing committee
hoops.

In institutions without tenure systems, all teaching employees are called
instructors.

Obviously, you have little understanding of the structure of most universities.

I'm sure we await your info.

BTW, I've decided to do a little more investigation of you. For $25 some of
these web pages claim they investigate anyone. I think the newsgroup might be
really entertained by your background...

Any DUIs you want to admit to?

How long have you been retired? Remember that little battle where you insisted
you had a job, but posted to the NG pretty much 24/7? I know you say you're
retired, now, but then you were claiming specific employment....

Yes, entertainment potential abounds...

Have fun!

Guess I could blow a few bucks on a private detective myself! It might indeed prove
interesting!, and to be truthful, I was considering that very thing earlier this
evening.

LOL