Old April 4th 04, 05:34 AM
Michael Bryant

From: N8KDV

Oh by the way, I've never stated I was retired! I did make a joke about
retirement
once, but if you'll read that post you'll quickly determine it was a joke.

Boggling, isn't it, folks. Are you sure you haven't claimed that you had worked
hard so that you could listen to radio whenever you wanted?

I'm sure you'll offer us a creative definition of not being retired.

Steve?

Oh heck, what was I thinking! I forgot your level of comprehension was low!

And i remembered that I was dealing with someone who makes most lawyers look
honest in comparison.

Twist, twist, twist....
Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY