Old April 4th 04, 05:57 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

I'm sure you'll offer us a creative definition of not being retired.

Creative? Nothing creative about it! I'm not retired Fat Boy! I'm just not
currently working!

If I was retired I'd certainly be expecting a pension check! Or Social
Security! I
get none of that!

So, you WERE lying when you ridiculed me for calling you unemployed?

Perhaps at that time I was actually employed! You go dig up the post!

I'm sorry, I didn't understand.

That's becoming evident Fat Boy!

Sounds like the incoming funds may be lower
than what your used to. I now understand why you seem so grouchy. I certainly
hope you haven't had anymore problems with you house's heater, like you
mentioned before...

Oh no, that has indeed been fixed!

Sorry, Steve.

Ne need to be sorry for me Fat Boy! I'm doing just fine!

It's you we're all worried about!