Old April 4th 04, 04:11 PM
Smokey

Good! I hope the sleezeball politicians and the corporate creeps who own
them all lose their shirts on this.

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote in message
nk.net...

"elg110254" wrote:
| Heard several hams ragchewing on this topic last night on 3.895 mhz! One
said
| that powerline internet service isn't going over so well over in Europe!
More
| complaints than benefits to the powerline companies. Plus, aero &
governmental
| agencies are experiencing h.f. interference to their com traffic! There

is
| technology acomin' which will make this digital piggyback system

outdated
upon
| stateside arrival! WA6020SWL

It's been banned in Japan, deemed as unworkable due to RFI/EMI issues.
I think, maybe Holland, too? Several Euronations, at least, I reckon.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KA0PMD
Burnsville, MN