Old April 5th 04, 12:17 AM
Telamon

In article ,
Larry Ozarow wrote:

Telamon wrote:

Sorry you look like an idiot but why address the resident prime Troll
instead of the issue you raised with what I stated.

The communists haven't taken over yet, so I can address whoever I want
at least for the time being. You didn't raise any issues, you the
claimed that Air America is being backed by the commies. If right-
wing businessmen can back rightwing talk radio, it seems fair to me
that leftwing businessmen can back leftwing talk radio. If it's a
plot when leftists do it, why isn't it a plot when rightwingers do it?
That's free speech. That's the American way of doing things, no?
We have a Republican president, two majority Republican houses of
Congress, a majority Republican-appointed Supreme Court, and as we now
know who have been following these threads, 14 million people listen
to Rush Limbaugh on a regular basis. I think you can lower the shotgun.

The problem you are having is not that I have any "Birchite tendencies"
but that you are wrong. Living in ignorance is a choice you made. Don't
blame me.

No Telamon, the problem is that you are wrong. It is not anti-American
to speak out against the policies of the US government if you disagree
with them. You want to think that people who don't like George Bush are
in the employ of the forces of darkness, that's fine with me. You want
to keep your set tuned to the instant replays of the great twilight
struggle between the superpowers, that's fine too. If I'm wrong maybe
they'll be confiscating our modems and radios next winter. We'll compare
notes then.

I hope I'm wrong. Free speech is a good thing by anyone wether they
agree with the current administration or not. Subversion is another
matter.

People with a left wing bent should have radio they want to listen to
similar to people on the right. They just need to pay attention to
wether the man (men) behind the curtain has the best interests of the
country at heart.

This network starting up now is clearly in the interest of influencing
the coming election. Due to campaign fiance reform this past year it
looks to me that it is being used to make an end run around the large
donation reforms.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California