Old April 5th 04, 12:34 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: Larry Ozarow

Oh, I get it. Walsh and Cohen and Sorensen, who seem pretty
darn rich among the three of them, at least as far as I can
tell, are not the real guys behind the network. It's really
the money men of Comintern who have gone into deep cover somewhere
since the collapse of the Soviet Union and are just biding
their time till they can take over and, uh, pollute our
vital essences. Now do I have it right?

Yep, Oz, you got a pretty good vision of Telamon's world. And thanks for
keeping the repeat of his posts to a minimum - I'm trying to keep him blocked!
;-)

And why is it so hard to get a Jew to even admit that Jesus once lived?

Why is it so hard to get some freakin retard to admit he doesn't have a PhD?

Better pray Fat Boy!

LOL