Old April 5th 04, 01:04 AM
RHF

N8KDV,

Last I heard "CS" was working on a new Loop Antenna design that
was based on a Ferrite Rod Core, vice an open Air Core Loop.

~ RHF
..
..
= = = N8KDV wrote in message
= = = ...
GO BEARCATS wrote:

It is now discontinued, but I think it last sold new for $350.
Now regularly sells used for $700 plus on eBay

I don't really understand that. As I recall the reason for stopping
production was that he moved and could no longer get the PVC pipe
required for manufacture.

If you ask me, PVC pipe can be shipped anywhere, so supply shouldn't be
a problem.

If he'd care to contact me with the particulars, I might just start
building the darn things here!

There is obviously a market.