Old April 5th 04, 11:56 PM
RHF

DK,

Which eGroup on YAHOO ?

* The Grundig Satellit Info Group @ Members 214

* 650 · Grundig Radio Group For Connoisseurs @ Members 28

* ETON E1 XM Radio {Grundig Satellit 900} @ Members 366

* Satellit800 · News, reviews, mods and suggestions on the
Grundig Satellit 800 SW/AM/FM/VHF Air Receiver @ Members 678

* "grundigtransistorradio" @ Members 5?
NOTE: Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.
You are not allowed to access this group.

LISTs for 'grundig' on YAHOO eGroups
http://groups.yahoo.com/search?query=grundig&ss=1

hth ~ RHF

= = = "DK" wrote in message
= = = ...
I've been trying for 3 weeks to join the Grundig Satellit Yahoo group and
my membership has been pending since 3 weeks ! I have sent some emails to
the group moderator but he looks like being either blind or dumb. I do hope
he is still alive. I know the memberships must be accepted. I don't see any
reason why mine should not be. Well, that's my opinion !!! I have joined a
lot of Yahoo groups in the past, it's the first time it happens. Did anybody
experience such a delay in joining this particular group? Does anybody know
what I could do to make the process a bit faster ? I just want to use tact
and discretion !
Thanks in advance

D. Kremp
Normandy/France