Old April 6th 04, 03:20 AM
m II

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote:

The Crusades, like the Inquistion, were among the darkest, most evil times
in all of Christendom, and were directly responsible for the Dark Ages. It
seems strange to me that before the Crusades, nearly all human knowledge was
concentrated in libraries built and maintained by Islam.. and Islam was the
far more civilised and forward-thinking... gotta wonder what happened..
maybe they are still REALLY ****ed about it??

I would think so. During the third crusade, Richard beheaded over two
thousand prisoners. The Christian invaders developed a reputation for
being lying *******s.

In one the last Crusades, the would be heroes didn't have many
resources, so they raided Constantinople instead. What a farce.

mike

--

..let the cat out to reply..