Old April 6th 04, 03:27 AM
GrtPmpkin32

It was a very unfortunate choice of words for Mr. Bush to use and I
believe he actually apologized for it's use.

I'm not in the business of defending any politician, but usage of the word
'crusade', or 'inquisition', or even 'holocaust' is not a socially
inappropriate thing to do. Those words were around long before their
'capitalized' versions became the names of those particular events, and have
been in safe, common and calm usage ever since.
But the MAIN point of any addition from me to this thread is as has already
been stated. It's a hoax.
Linus