Old April 7th 04, 12:10 AM
RP Jones

Those people are out of Hamilton, Ontario
Ravin Moon should put a midnight show on WBCQ and give them bible packing
propaganda spewing screwballs

The pot need to be stirred, things have gotten FAR to boring and down hill
since the Colonel Anderson and Hal Turner went away.
I think this be a good thing.

BTW
I looked into Pagans, Wiccans to understand a girl I knew before getting to
involved. She had an alter, huge shiny dagger, star charts, herbs, old
looking clothes and things. I can see why wicca is so misunderstood however
like all religions think its all B.S........but that my opinion.
Ravin Moon should do a show and have a voice to.

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

"Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord " wrote in message
Do I really care what you think?

Come on my show "On the Domestic Front" and be a guest to discuss this!

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/

What if Raven Moon is the same Raven who is a well known and active

monitor
of US Domestic shortwave programming?

http://www.raven1.net/shortwav.htm

http://www.raven1.net/index.html