Old April 7th 04, 10:00 AM
DK

Thank you everybody for the comments & advices
Now wait and see ...
DK

DK wrote:
I've been trying for 3 weeks to join the Grundig Satellit Yahoo
group and my membership has been pending since 3 weeks ! I have sent
some emails to the group moderator but he looks like being either
blind or dumb. I do hope he is still alive. I know the memberships
must be accepted. I don't see any reason why mine should not be.
Well, that's my opinion !!! I have joined a lot of Yahoo groups in
the past, it's the first time it happens. Did anybody experience such
a delay in joining this particular group? Does anybody know what I
could do to make the process a bit faster ? I just want to use tact
and discretion !
Thanks in advance

D. Kremp
Normandy/France