Old April 8th 04, 03:28 AM
Frank Dresser

"Diverd4777" wrote in message
Verichip

Keep an eye on your kids whereabouts..
Know who's freind or foe..

Instantly know who's " Your Kind of people " at any social gathering...
- From Church socials to Hamfests, to -- Whatever..
-
Verichip

The wave of the future...

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/pr?s=ADSXD

a $2 stock , just released & on its way up

Sounds like a BUY to me . .

( Looking for $ 2 00/100 )

Dan

This is no two cent idea, this is VeriChip! And, thanks to VeriChip's
reputation for security, you can be sure nobody will remotely read these
things and clone the RFID into a ring or something. Nothing like that has
ever happened in the history of VeriChip!! That would be messing with the
Brand New World Order!

However, I've already figured an angle when RFID comes to shoes. It's been
claimed that RFID readers would be put into floor tiles which would read the
shoes and tell the stores which customers are worth the effort and which
ones are a waste of time. I'll just get me a pair of $10 Florsheims from
the Salvation Army, and I'll be treated like one of the swells!! My only
fear is I'll be pointed out by Bush the elder as not one of theirs. I'll
end up bound and trussed, looking up to the Great Stone Owl at Bohemian
Grove. Oh, well, no pain, no gain.

Don't miss the nighttime rebroadcast of the interview on 3.210, starting at
about 9:30 central time.

Frank Dresser