Old April 8th 04, 04:51 AM
Telamon

In article ,
N8KDV wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: "Brian Colwell"

Thanks for your reply, I never thought much about it at the time,
I could be mistaken, but some time later I thought there were some
threads of a political nature regarding the administrator of that
n/g. but any rate, your explanation seems more logical.

Logic has little meaning when dealing with JJ, administrator of the
SAT800 group.

He's certifiably insane.

And you Fat Boy? What are you? Anyone who tries to inflate their
personal standing by stating that they have a PhD when indeed they do
not have one certainly has some problems!

Wouldn't you agree?

Sorry Steve Bryant wins this one. He is an expert on insanity and
certified by the many posts he has made.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California