Old April 8th 04, 07:20 AM
Jacob Norlund

On Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:38:30 -0400, Al Dykes wrote:

I can't figure out the BBC web site for SW frequencies to the
northeast of the USA.

What's the current list of freqs to try.

Thanks

You shouldn't have trouble hearing them. 5,975 kHz will likely be the
best in the evening for you. There's 12,095, 15,190 and 15,400 kHz during
the day, the latter of which seems to be best in Minnesota. Late at night
I hear them (not necessarily strongly !) on 6,005 and 6,195, and I think a
frequency in the 41-m band. I don't know how up to date these are (I
think we're in the A04 season now, they were right during the winter, and
I'm guessing they are at least for the most part still good).