Old April 8th 04, 12:24 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

And you Fat Boy? What are you? Anyone who tries to inflate their personal
standing
by stating that they have a PhD when indeed they do not have one certainly
has some
problems!

Wouldn't you agree?

Steve, try taking your meds. Maybe, then, you can remember the day you lost
your job. I think some interesting archival material would cast doubt on your
honesty.

Then go find it Fat Boy! You make the same petty threats over, and over, and over
again!

BTW, you've never proven I don't have a PhD.

BTW, you lied about having a PhD when you did not! That IS in the archives!

Whether I do or not, why is it such a big obsession of yours?

No big obsession, just that it's more proof that you are a liar and a fabricator!