Old April 8th 04, 06:33 PM
Al Arduengo

B Banton wrote:
On Wed, 7 Apr 2004 16:48:12 -0500, "Brian Hill"
wrote:

snip

for quite a while.. I figure I can pick one up for a lot

less than paying for that Grundig badge..

So how much are these compared to the 800?

That's what I'm still trying to find out.. if the difference is similar to
that of other Tecsun OEM radios and their Grundig badged counterparts, it
should be around $300 or less..

That would be cool if you could get one for a good price. Good luck and let
us know.

The Sat 800 is a poor quality radio. Consider that in your purchase.

Could you elaborate on why? I have not yet found a review claiming a
bad experience. I ask because I am saving my lunch money for one of
these beasties and would hate to be disappointed.

-Al