Old April 8th 04, 11:27 PM
Frank Dresser

I listened until I couldn't keep from feeling nautious. My first
experience listening to Alex Jones. He reminds me of Ren and Stimpy.
It is really disgusting to observe but you just can't help but observe!

That's it! Alex Jones is both Ren and Stimpy!

In all honesty, I found Alex to be less than convincing. He expends an
awful lot of energy talking in a whiny mocking voice and saying the same
things over and over and over and over....

This only rates about a 5 on the Alex Jones weirdness scale. His best
Bohemian Grove rants can hit 9+. Also, the show in which he and Texe Marrs
exposed the Space Shuttle crash as a ritualistic human sacrifice arranged by
the Illuminati/Masonic New World Order was worth hearing.

By the way, the whiny mocking voice is worth listening for. It's a sign
that Alex is going into a more uninhibited mood. Rather like Jack
Nicholson's "Here's Johnny!" announcement in the movie "The Shinining".

The nightclub owner, when asked if he had served in the military,
responded yes, in communications. He also stated that he could not
elaborate on what exactly he did due to security reasons. So, yes,
there is a remote (very) possibility that he was NSA but I find that
unlikely. I was involved in communications in the Marines and used
cryptographic equipment and am not supposed to talk about it, but it
doesn't mean I was a spook. Alex jumped on that idea and beat the ****
out of it. It really didn't lend itself well to legitimate concerns
other folks have about stuff like implanted uchips.

Would you expect a minion of the New World Order to tell the truth about his
involvement in the NSA? Alex wouldn't.

And on top of it all, he treated the guy quite respectfully - ne'er I
say, feared the guy - until the guy was off the phone, at which time
Alex laid into him. Why didn't he drill him while he had the chance?

Two possible reasons:

1) Alex wants the Microchip Guy back, possibly as a regular.

1) Professional courtesy. The Microchip Guy sounded like a kook.

Still, I love to listen to this stuff. g

Best,
-Al

Frank Dresser