Old April 9th 04, 03:13 PM
Jim Hackett

Put it on eBay. You'll probably get $1200 LOL

"Rob R." wrote in message
ink.net...
I just got a Sangean 803A that was purchased at an auction where someone

had
bought the radio and never took it out of the box. It is untouched. This,

as
most of you know, is a great shortwave portable. Equal in many ways to the
Sony 2010 in my humble opinion (with the exception of the sync detector

that
makes Sony the better receiver on difficult signals), but, for overall
reception the Sangean is hard to beat, and actually has better sound

quality
than the Sony. Nice looking, nice size and weight...a really great

shortwave
radio. The question I have concerns what the value of this might

be...given
that it has never been used... I'd appreciate any idea of its worth and

what
a fair price would be were I to sell it. Thanks and happy dxing...
Long live shortwave.
RR