Old April 9th 04, 10:36 PM
N8KDV

Tracy Fort wrote:

On 09 Apr 2004 18:00:27 GMT, ocom (Michael Bryant)

From: B Banton

It really boggles the mind. It really does.

No, what really boggles the mind, is why Steve Lare keeps bringing up this crap
in every thread where I make a post.

I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding my graduate education the day
that Steve tells us when he ceased to be employed. You see, I've got dozens of
posts where Steve swears he had a job despite the fact that I was pointing out
that he was posting 24/7. He swore up and down he had a job. Now he admits he
doesn't have one. You figure it out. I guess consistency is too much to expect
from someone with an investing degree from Grand Valley State. BTW, Steve,
Grand Valley's current catalogue doesn't list an "investment degree." Like to
try again?

Truly boggling.

BTW, you're real name is Tracy Fort, right?

More boggling.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Why would you think that Mike?

First mistake there Tracy! Mike doesn't think! He fabricates!