Old April 10th 04, 07:58 AM
donutbandit

"Rob R." wrote in
ink.net:

I just got a Sangean 803A that was purchased at an auction where
someone had bought the radio and never took it out of the box. It is
untouched. This, as most of you know, is a great shortwave portable.
Equal in many ways to the Sony 2010 in my humble opinion (with the
exception of the sync detector that makes Sony the better receiver on
difficult signals), but, for overall reception the Sangean is hard to
beat, and actually has better sound quality than the Sony. Nice
looking, nice size and weight...a really great shortwave radio. The
question I have concerns what the value of this might be...given that
it has never been used... I'd appreciate any idea of its worth and
what a fair price would be were I to sell it. Thanks and happy
dxing... Long live shortwave.
RR

Whatever somebody will pay you for it. Stock answer.