Old April 10th 04, 11:32 AM
Charlie B.

The recap was very easy plently of room to unsolder/solder as
everything was basically on the chassis. I did make one additional
purchase an EICO (remember them?)
Q Multip0-lier that I had my dad help me figure out how to install.
The one thing that I learned to do was replace the dial cords, as they
freyed with heavy use. The stability in AM/CW/SSB left alot to be
desired but its a fun set, the dial had all thode countries printed on
it, but with no particular point to set the dial marker to. The newer
digital rreceivers make tuning a frequency next to impossible to botch
up unless you cant read numbers.

Regards
Chaz