Old April 10th 04, 07:05 PM
T. Early

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 10 Apr 2004 01:56:08a, "jaycee"

wrote in
message m:

They don't mention when.....

From the San Jose Mercury News 04/09/2004

AIR AMERICA IN BAY AREA: Air America, the liberal talk network,

will
take over two Asian-language stations in San Francisco and San

Jose --
but the date hasn't been confirmed.

It would appear to me that, if one of their stated goals is to

influence
(where possible) the upcoming Presidential election, wouldn't two

stations
in San Fran be "Preaching To The Choir", writ large?

Definitely, but I suspect they realize that getting some ratings
courtesy of the members of the choir is also an important goal in the
early stages. In any event , it's a more achievable goal than having
Chuck D influence the election.