Old April 11th 04, 11:32 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: Burr

Telamon wrote:

I'd go with the "SATELLITE 800" thread where someone has just
countermanded some of Mikeys long held contentions on the SAT 800 and
Mike wants to know where he lives. The thread looks ripe for trouble to
me.

Burr,

Please don't requote the garbage Telamon posts. That quote in your post just
shows the LIES that Telamon will spread to new posters. I noticed that someone
talking about SAT800s who was from Louisville had the same name as someone I
went to HS with. I just asked him what part of Louisville he was in and Telamon
makes up insinuations of "trouble brewing."

Just shows what type of people make hundreds of posts calling other people
pathological liars.

But YOU are a pathological liar!