Old April 12th 04, 01:25 AM
David

very helpful suggestions. thanks to all.

"Howard" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 17:14:16 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

You might want to check with your local "police supply" store. I'm sure
they sell various racks municipal police departments and security

services.

--- Stinger

"J999w" wrote in message
What kind of car? By taking out the ash tray and cassette holder in my

'92
Subaru, I squeezed a CB and VHF scanner into the center dash console

under
the
factory stereo, with room still for another radio on the bottom. (some

plastic
cutting was done, but would be easily reversed by a trip to the junk

yard).

jw
K9RZZ

Gall's sells a variety of mounting supplies, some is usable for most
vehicles and some tailored to the Crown Victoria which is very popular
amongst local agencies.

http://www.galls.com/category2.html?...atalog&cat=183