Old April 12th 04, 04:22 AM
jj-ng

Default FS: Drake R8A in 9.75/10.0 condition

It includes the box where I got it from Drake in '96, the original Owner's
Manual and a copy of the unit's Service Manual, plus the R8A brochure/specs
sheet and a couple of reviews of this model.

Radio is in mint condition electronically and aesthetically and has seen
very little use, which is the main reason why I finally decided to sell it
and lose part of the investment in the process. Well-taken care of radio,
from a 100% non-smoking environment, no kids or pets around either, nice
climate all year (Southern California)... It's true! : - )

Asking $630 + $20 for shipping/double-boxing it. I will gladly accept a
Money Order or a Bank Cashier's check. Also PayPal but do NOT accept credit
card payments there, no exceptions made, sorry.

You must delete the N and the S (No Spam!) around the @ sign in my return
email address to find me, O.K.

Thank you for looking.

J J