Old April 12th 04, 05:11 AM
B Banton

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 19:22:16 -0500, "Stinger"
wrote:

"Tracy Fort" wrote in message
.. .

I don't get this whole rich thing! If I remember correctly, the
original framers of the constitution owned like 98 percent of the
country's wealth. It was designed so that the commom man could never
make policy in this country. What has changed?

Tracy

Basically the requirement that you have to have a certain amount of wealth
and property to be a voter.

-- Stinger

I think being rich is a good thing. It's what we should be striving
for as Americans. Always pushing the envelope for more wealth.
Capitalism is the best policy. I'm sure that's an ideal that
resonates with Republicans.