Old April 12th 04, 02:32 PM
Brian Hill

"Burr" wrote in message
Thank you for sure, Most of that was true. Hell of a ride.

You and Steve got to say something nice to each other so I win
something. Let peace prevail. (just long enough for me to get the reward)

Burr

Burr, your a little ray of sunshine in here. trying to keep the peace
between MB and Steve must be hard work. We need more nice old fellows like
you around here. You do deserve a reward.

--
73 Brian
There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianehill/