Old April 13th 04, 06:04 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

Well, I've also been hired by universities in Illinois, Georgia, Utah.

Janitorial positions?

You know better. You've posted press releases about the positions i've held.
Don't read your own posts. Or is it a short-term memory loss?

You'll get a handle on that... put the bong away!

Nope, nothing surpasses the education one receives in the Commonwealth of
Kentucky...

Well, I'll put about eight universities in this state over Grand Valley State!!

So..... I didn't lie about a PhD did I?

I'm amazed you even admitted to it. Just shows you know ZERO about quality
education!

I got one! Did you get your PhD Fat Boy? I got smart enough to be currently not
working... Can you say the same Fat Boy?