Old April 13th 04, 06:06 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"T. Early" wrote:

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
. 69...
Quoth "T. Early" in
:

I'd be interested any more available info on the "leaked" part,
the "quashed" part, and the "don't mention this or else" part.

Randi Rhodes' show repeats on most Air America stations from 2AM to
6AM EDT, and streaming from airamericaradio.com. She discussed
this matter today during the last hour of the show.

In a few days, you'll be able to download the show from
http://www.randirhodesarchives.com/, a fan site.

If you'd like, you can download last Friday's show from there now,
as she first shared the wire story during that show. She didn't
share it before she had confirmed it from three sources.

Thanks. I will attempt to use the 'net but don't have the benefit of
having access to them on AM. I also did the "Google" search you
suggested. Can we start here--what exactly is the story? That N.
Korea threatened use of nukes? If so, what indications are there
that it was "quashed" and that Rhodes' commentary was a "leak"? Is
this a big deal or is it someone trying to make a name for herself
making it into a big deal?

Does anybody even remember this?

http://www.cnn.com/US/9910/04/korea.brink/

This has been on the AP and Reuters wire services for weeks. The problem
actually goes back years to the Clinton administration. 1 and 2 was
easy, must have been that third source that took so long.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California