Old April 13th 04, 06:21 AM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

You haven't told us when you remarried...

Afraid?

Experience has taught me not mention a thing about my immediate family.

But experience didn't teach you enough to not get caught in a motel room smoking
pot with your debate team did it?

Experience didn't teach you enough to not make false claims and fabrications did
it?

Experience didn't teach you not to claim that you had a PhD when indeed it had
not been conferred upon you did it?

Check the archives for a number of faked news releases about my daughter and
brother.

Are they faked? Or are you just making another false claim and/or fabrication?

People like you will do incredibly sick things.

People like you lie about most anything!