Old April 13th 04, 12:53 PM
Al Patrick

There was a company on the net that sold Sony automobile radios with
MW/FM/SW. It had a small gap on each end and skipped from 9.0 to 9.5
MHz. I got a Sony XR-3750 and have enjoyed it very much. They probably
have some newer models. I've had it quite some time.

Sony does not offer these in the US. Don't know why. You can get them
on EBay or order off the net. The company I'm trying to think of had an
English sounding name but with a slightly different spelling and had
some excellent reports of service.

If I can locate it I'll post it. Otherwise, just do a search for Sony &
XR and you'll probably be busy for a while sorting through them. :-)

Al

Gary wrote:

You might try: http://www.swstereo.com/Products/Becker/mexico2340.htm