Old April 13th 04, 09:42 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: N8KDV

You are the one embarassed Fat Boy... You lied about your PhD!

Wow. I said I had a PhD when it really hadn't yet been conferred due to a
technicality. Quick: Call the FB!. No, call the Interpo! This is clearly a
crime against all of humanity!!

Well first you said it was because of a fellow who supposedly left the
dissertation committee... then you brought in the technicality and the fact
that the fellow left the dissertation committee... now you are back to a
technicality...

What is it Fat Boy?

The bottom line is that you claimed to have a PhD when indeed you did not.