Old April 15th 04, 06:57 AM
LW

"Frank Dresser" wrote ...

Brother Stair is the Last Day Prophet of God!!!!!!!
I think you'll appriciate the Prophet's message once you read the backstory:
http://thenetteam.net

Frank is half RIGHT .. profit Stair is the last day profit. But not
of God. Don't get me wrong .. the profit does issue his share of
predictions. But his batting average is not great. With some
improvement it could be lousy.

He predicted that President Reagan would leave office in the mid
1980's in disgrace before his term was ended. We're still waiting for
that one.

His most recent exploits (no pun intended) involve inappropriate
activities with some young ladies in his commune. Young ladies of
African-American descent, according to the reports. Neither of whom
happened to be his wife. The *real* Mrs. Stair was quite gracious
about the whole matter and seems to have forgiven the profit.

Some of the profit's more recent predictions indicate that the "pope
of Rome" is out to get him. Don't know what the profit did to make
the pope mad, but evidently the profit is expecting to be ambushed by
the pope's minions any day now. I'm guessing it'll be Jesuit
assassins dressed as KKK members. Or maybe Carmelite monks
masquerading as melon pickers.

Stay tuned - it has to be interesting.