Old April 15th 04, 02:17 PM
Radio Toledo Windowbox

"Chris Thacker" wrote in message
om...
Hey, can anyone tell me who this brother Stair is?. He sounds like a
real whacko!. I've never heard so much hate come out of someone's
mouth for so long since I last was forced to listen to Rev. Jesse
Jackson!. Not only that, but he seems to HOG most of the airtime from
other programs that could air with better things to say!. I'd rather
listen to Alex Jones than this nutcase!

73's
Chris~

Brother stair is to shortwave radio what Robert Tilton is to TV.

Both of these being hucksters that use quasi-religious propaganda
to pry money from weak-willed suckers. Stair has been in the business of
christian-hucksterism much longer (since the early 60's) than Tilton, and
has
'fallen-from-grace' somewhat after numerous allegations of under
aged 'buggery' by several former members of his private church
'farm' in Walterboro SC. These allegations are posted at several
sites online, the most damming being www.thenetteam.net