Old April 15th 04, 02:21 PM
BDK

In article telamon_spamshield-95D58A.20544514042004
@news.sf.sbcglobal.net, lid
says...
In article ,
"CentralNJBill" wrote:

Link didn't work but I might as well add my two cents. I don't like most of
what Howard Stern does, but he has an opinion and adds to the public
discourse. You may not agree with him, but squelching his ability to voice
his opinion--an opinion that's apparently shared by a legion of
fans--diminishes all of us.

His ban by Clear Channel is just another reason why corporations shouldn't
have the ability to own so many broadcast outlets.

He is a "shock jock." His show was never more than that so no great loss.

I disagree, but it should be up to me/you if we ant to listen, not the
FCC or the GOP. I personally find most of the preachers on tv/radio more
revolting than anything on Howard or similar shows..

BDK