Old April 16th 04, 07:52 PM
N8KDV

Michael 'I lied about the PhD' Bryant wrote:

Michael W. Bryant is the laughingstock of Weber State...

They think he is hilarious and said it was 'typical of Bryant to lie'.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Call em... check it out!

Well, gee, Steve, you forgot to post the phone number.

You've certainly forgotten to post a lot of things also Fat Boy... like the
reason you lied about the PhD...

LOL!

(The phone number is readily available)

Everyone knows that you're lying once again.

Everyone? I rather doubt that. Most everyone knows you are a liar and
fabricator. That's documented fact!

I guess the stress of unemployment causes people to do strange things....

Stress Fat Boy? What stress? I'm not working by CHOICE, can you spell CHOICE,
do you know what the defintion of CHOICE is?

You're a frickin retard!