Old April 17th 04, 04:35 AM
Stinger

"Michael Bryant" wrote in message
From: "Stinger"

Good grief, MWB. You actually let them goad you into posting something

that
is stupid beyond words.

Really. Sorry, but there actually were many republicans supporting Hitler
during the 1930's. I think the original statement that Stalin would be a
Democratic nominee is also stupid beyong words.

I wasn't the one starting the stupid analogies, Stinger. How come you

always
see it one direction?

I didn't. Please note that I also criticized RHF's post that was the mirror
image of yours.

However, I did note an analogy between the Politburo and liberal elites.

No doubt, I'm sure I do tend to see it one direction, though -- guilty as
charged, Mike.

I think it's just human nature. When I see something presented in an
outrageous manner that I really disagree with, it really gets my attention.
But when I see something in a similar vein that has at least some reasonable
content that I agree with along with some hyperbole, I usually just wish
that the poster had toned it down a bit. I guess that's just the nature of
UseNet.

Have a good evening,

-- Stinger