Old August 17th 04, 06:54 PM
Jimmie

"J999w" wrote in message
A ham callsign?

Online info is a good thing, saves you the effort of giving out your

address if
you want to get a QSL from the bloke you're working.

Why would you want to block your info ... something to hide???

jw
k9rzz

Sorry about any confusion because of user ID but I was using my daughters
computer. Thought I had it set up to give my name. Nothing to hide. Read
what you snipped. I was just trying to figure out why I could not get this
information on some else who says he has been a ham for a while. I plugged
in his call sign in google and did not get the usuall information back from
a callsign data base. First time this has happened to me. Was I talking to
someone with a bogus call.