Old August 17th 04, 08:01 PM
Irv Finkleman

Heavy Hitter wrote:

Is AM Radio Harmful?
By Stephen Leahy

Story location: http://www.wired.com/news/medtech/0,1286,64579,00.html

02:00 AM Aug. 16, 2004 PT

Korean scientists have found that regions near AM radio-broadcasting towers
had....
Debate continues over the health effects of radio waves from transmitters,
both large and small, and other forms of electromagnetic fields, including
power lines and microwaves.

Now that I think of it, my hairloss began sometime around my early
days in ham radio, and has progressed along with my time in the
hobby. Other side effects noted are that, as my friends will vouch,
I have become somewhat crazier, my eyesight is degraded, and my
joints have tightened up somewhat. One of these days I'm gonna
give up hamming... well, maybe! More study will be required.

Irv VE6BP
--
Diagnosed Type II Diabetes March 5 2001