Old April 18th 04, 11:36 PM
N8KDV

Telamon wrote:

In article ,
ocom (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: "-=jd=-"

Ok, you didn't get the humor. You have made this awkwardly apparent. So I
guess this means I'm capable of telling bad jokes. That you missed an
obviously simple joke means... what... about you?

First, my lack of response, yesterday, is more of a fact that I wasn't home to
play NG-tag. Secondly, I "got it" I also get that it just wasn't very funny or
friendly. It was somewhat offensive, but I'm guessing that your sense of humor
requires an offensive edge.

What's next? Racist jokes?

Next up - tune in for Bryant's impression of "Multicultural Man."

By day he is a Ph.D. and part of the "collage debate team jet set" and
by night he lives in the slums. He is a spelling bee champ that can't
spell. He is a person highly educated in "communications" that
constantly complains that he is not understood and misconstrues the
posts of others.

He understands the plight of the poor black (or any other ethnicity)
living in the ghetto. He is part white, part Indian he's

M-U-L-T-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-A-L M-A-N

Ring... Ring...

Hello this is Michael Bryant what! Some nasty Republican made a post on
RRS you misconstrue as racist! Well this sounds like a job for
M-U-L-T-I-C-U-L-T-U-R-A-L M-A-N ! I mean uhhh thanks for letting me
know gotta run goodbye. (click)

What happens next is all a blur. Hanging up the phone Mikey races for
the utility closet and off come the glasses and bow-tie and other
Professor attire to reveal a striking blue and red (with a cape of
course) costume with a Big "M M" on the chest. The transformation took
only seconds and it a good thing to because that post is getting older
by the second.

"No time to lose" he shouts and pauses for a moment as anyone within
earshot of that cry stopped what they were doing shouted the same phrase.

"Pretty good echo in these halls of academia" he says to himself and
races to the nearest computer to respond in some nonsensical way to
that... that racist post.

Take it away Mike.

--
Telamon