Old January 20th 05, 06:00 AM
Landshark

"Frank Gilliland" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:42:57 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote in :

snip
One thing I've seen about Frank as of late, he doesn't
seem to let his emotions do his talking.

Good thing I wasn't drinking Tequila last night.

LOL!! Haven't drank much of anything for a couple of
months now, Christmas just about killed me in funds
so new kegs were out of the question.

He will say what
he believes, without prejudice to which is a very tough thing
to do.

Thank you, Shark. BTW, do you still have that Palomar amp?

Which one? the TX800? or the newer version 500?
It doesn't matter, NO. I gave the TX to a very good
friend that moved back east a couple years ago.
The 500 got loaned out and for some strange reason, it
never made it's way home.

OT. I still say Bush is making a HUGE mistake by not announcing some sort of
exit plan.
If the Republican party wants another Man in the office,
he'd better get a plan going. The more of our people that
die over there, is just another nail in the coffin for a
Republican candidate to take office in 08.

Here's a pretty good site! Make sure you click on Second Term.

http://www.jibjab.com/lowband/default.htm

Landshark

--
Some of them are living an illusion