Old April 23rd 04, 11:39 PM
Al Patrick

Don't know about other parts of the country but around here they are
pretty good at promoting cross dressing and PURPLE commodes. The
churches, of all places, seem to be really getting behind the cross
dressing bit. Womanless beauty contests or something like that. Seems
a bit "strange" either way!

I've heard, over the radio, what's behind the purple commode. I'd like
someone to post the "rules" for it. Something like: $10 or $15 to get
it moved once it's on your property. About $5 to recommend it go to a
certain party's property. $20 for "insurance" to guarantee it doesn't
come to your property.

Al

======================

Stinger wrote:

You're right. The "Relay for Death" doesn't get nearly enough press.

-- Stinger
"Al Patrick" wrote in message

With all the "Relay For Life" business that's going on I thought it
might be a good time to remind you all there's another side to that
story. It's available many places, but here's just one. :-)

Al

http://www.thehealthcrusader.com/pgs..._21_1827.shtml

You're right. The "Relay for Death" doesn't get nearly enough press, does
it?

-- Stinger