Old April 24th 04, 12:59 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

| You've been drinking again, haven't you?
| The posting right before mine was carrying an infected attachment.
| In what now looks like an unappreciated attempt to help some Windows
| users, I posted a virus warning.
|
| The porn merchant was the one doing the cross posting.
|
| I'm ready for your apology when you sober up.
|

| mike

Folks too stupid to use antivirus software, and folks who
are, in addition, so stupid and morally corrupt that they open
a message with the line "Pics of a friend getting her fanny split
apart by a horse, quite horrific," deserve whatever they get.

Now, stop your damned sniveling and have another Labatt's,
damnit.

(chuckling)

73s,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to