Old April 24th 04, 06:32 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth Leonard Martin in news:lmarti49NOSPAM-
:

Feldman is great. Our local public radio station dropped him several
years ago. I still miss him.

Same here in NYC. I record his show every week off one of the many webcasts;
and you can usually play back the most recent show from NotMuch.com by
Tuesday or Wednesday of the next week.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these