Old April 26th 04, 03:39 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Polit...ls_040425.html

| Maybe he threw them away before he didn't throw them away!
|
| At any rate, the evidence is coming home to haunt the candidate.

I usually find ABC's coverage anti-American, but
I watched - and laughed out loud - this morning.

Bottom line: Kerry is a liar, and his supporters swallow
the lies - Lock, stock, and barrel.

In their twisted word, George W. Bush is the enemy.
Of course, they can't offer any reasonable, fact - based
argument, just a bunch of bedwetting, handwringing,
French - worshipping whingeing.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to